Monday 13 December 2010

Survey

  • Why did you choose English Language and Literature?
I chose English Language and Literature because I got a good result in my GCSE and I enjoyed it at GCSE.

  • What do you like/dislike about the subject?
I like the subject because of the interesting theme in both texts.

  • Which texts have you enjoyed studying most?
I enjoyed studying The Importance of Being Ernest and The Handmaid's Tale because the content was nice.

  • What do you think of the mix of discussion and writing on the course?
I think the mix of discussion and writing on the course is good because it helps me.

  • Are you using the blog to help you work outside the classroom?
Yes, I do.


  • How do you use the blog to help you write?
When I get stuck on a task, I view other's work to help me get started.


  • What is your approach to writing essays?

  • Next term, I am going to use the blog and research on the internet to help me with the text more and to enrich my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment